The MAPS Europe team is seeking an experienced and well organized Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Clinical Operations Department.
Call for Candidates
Suitable candidates should:
- Have at least 1 year of experience within a clinical research team within any setting, a hospital or clinic, a pharma / biotech company, or a CRO
- Be familiar with the tasks, roles and responsibilities of a Clinical Operations team
- Have strong communication skills – verbal & written English fluency required
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have demonstrated an ability to work well as part of a remote team
- Be available at least 4 days per week (0.8 FTE)
- Be located within a European time-zone (UTC to UTC+3)
The CTA role will report to the Associate Director of Clinical Operations and will support all members of the MAPS Europe team.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a remote position from a suitable home office with a private and quiet area to work. Secure internet and reliable phone reception are required. This position requires frequent phone and internet meetings.
About MAPS Europe and MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
MAPS Europe and MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC) catalyzes healing and well-being through psychedelic drug development, therapist training programs, and sales of prescription psychedelics prioritizing public benefit above profit.
MAPS Europe and MAPS PBC is committed to the evolution of psychedelic healing modalities. We are building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome applicants who thrive in the midst of a growing organization that values science and healing.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives.
MAPS values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.